In the middle of Califronia’s mounting water crisis the State has called for mandatory 25% reductions for all communities. By installing a grey water system you could save 15 to 70% on your water usage!
What is your motivation?
The Plants. One load of laundry can water 2 fruit trees! Imagine what a household of 4 can produce!
The Frequency. With grey water you can water every day.
The Money. Moving from one tier to the next in your water district can cause you to pay up to 5 x more!
The Math. Adding a basic Laundry to Landscape system can save you 15% or more. Adding a shower can save you 50% or more on your water usage!
- Laundry to Landscape, CLASS & SUPERVISION$999
- In laundry room installation
- Labor for the landscaping provided by the homeowner.
- One or two day installation
- LAUNDRY, GRAY WATER SYSTEM FULL INSTALLATION$1,600
- Up to $1800 on Larger projects.
- In Laundry room installation
- All labor inside and outside of the house
- Half and single day installations available.
- Free tune up in first year, unlimited phone support first year.
- BRANCHED DRAIN$3,000 to 4,600This system diverts water from your bathtub and shower to a section of your landscape for irrigation, 2 to 3 day projects.
- $3000: Parts, Labor, 3 way valve, In person consultation, one year free support, fine tune included in first year.
- $4000: Electronic routing switch in the bathroom, Parts, Labor, 3 way valve, In person consultation, one year free support, fine tune included in first year.
- $4600: Permitting (estimate), Parts, Labor, 3 way valve, In person consultation, one year free support, fine tune included in first year.
- *$1000 Add a basic pump and filter system to move anywhere on your property.
- **$2000; Additional Shower Systems
- CUSTOM SYSTEMS$10K to 100K
- Pumps, drip line, and filters. Costs vary.
**A note on cost estimates and consultations. Pricing is approximate and will vary somewhat depending on your house layout. We will complete a phone or email consultation prior to arrival, and upon arrival finalize the quote. In person consultations for Laundry to Landscape systems are not necessary to be done in person, and can be done free of charge over the phone, video chat, and via photo’s. Branched drain and more advanced systems should have at least one in person consultation to assist in planning the appropriate system.